- We will be open to the end of November for taking your orders for 2022 calendars.
- You can ask us to send calendars to an address other than your own and include an optional message of greeting.
- Some countries (eg. UK) make spot checks on incoming goods and may impose import charges, which it is the recipient's responsibility to pay.
Details of the UK Customs charges can be found: here
- If you're thinking of purchasing several calendars at once, you may wish to consider splitting into two orders, to keep the weight of each one down.
- We accept international payment by MasterCard or Visa credit cards.
- Customers in Switzerland may also choose to pay by PostFinance Direct Debit.
- All online payments are made through the Worldline/SIX SaferPay server and comply with the most up-to-date safety standards, thus ensuring the security for your data transaction.
Therefore, please make sure that your card is registered for MasterCardSecureCode or VerifiedByVisa and check that cookies are enabled in your web browser.
- Calendars ordered will be shipped worldwide direct from the publisher once a week, using Economy or Priority postage at your choice.
- Orders to countries outside Europe must be sent by PRIORITY.
- Tracking is now possible with PRIORITY-PLUS but this is not available for the USA, South Africa and some countries in Asia and Eastern Europe.
- The table below shows the normal, pre-pandemic delivery times to major countries as estimated by the Swiss Post Office. These times cannot currently be guaranteed, but serve as a rough indication if all goes well.